Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Overnighter at a Hotel









I will admit.

I was nervous.

Not only would we be taking Caleb with us overnight at a hotel . . . but we'd be staying for TWO nights.

I had visions of him screaming through the night.

And of the front desk being flooded with late night calls from people complaining about the new parents in room 1011.

But that didn't happen.

We had a WONDERFUL time at the Teknotherm retreat at Semiahmoo.

First of all.

Semiahmoo.

Don't even get me started about this place. It's so gorgeous and relaxing. I couldn't have had a better time.

And Caleb was loving his morning walks on the beach, his strolls up and down the hallway to get him to sleep, his room with the view and all the fabulous meals with great people.

And to think.

I was worried.

Hope to visit you again Semiahmoo. SOON.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Semiahmoo! (My hubby proposed there.) And good for you guys taking the baby out for a couple nights. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok nish where is this semiahmoo place? sounds intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. courtney - what an awesome place for a proposal. your hubby did well.

    char - i'll have to show you one day. it's so beautiful! in blaine (close to the canadian border.)

    ReplyDelete