Saturday, December 18, 2010

really? this is our santa picture?

okay. i admit i was a skeptic.

our little man doesn't go to just anyone so easily. and most every baby who is handed off to santa has it rough their first time around ...

but we get to the mall. a week before christmas. i stand in a great, big line while luke and caleb do laps in the stroller. i meet sweet and funny people around me. they make caleb laugh. and when it comes time for caleb b. to meet santa ... he couldn't be happier.

go figure.

aww. another memory i will never, ever, ever forget. my little man meeting santa for the first time. i love.




2 comments:

  1. Is this Santa picture a forgery?:) I can't believe he liked Santa! I don't think I have ever met a kid under 2 who didn't cry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop? No? Wow, great job Caleb B. His preciousness makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete