Thursday, March 3, 2011

tidbits.

this kid LOVES the remote.





i wish he was reaching for this for the right reasons.




never too early to try sushi.



every time i think i am going to cut his hair, i get this irresistible urge not to.



sometimes self portraits are all we get and i'll take them .. no matter how tired and shiny i am.



you'll find him in this spot every weeknight at 7 p.m.



second to the remote, his next greatest obsession is heating vents.



cardboard. for some reason he's fascinated with it.



he loves showing off his toys to anyone who will watch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my.. I love this. I feel like I got a day in the life of Caleb B. How does he stay balanced with all that glorious hair to carry around on his head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BALLOON!!!!

    So cute little man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Caleb B! I love heating vents, too!

    ReplyDelete